Sunday 24 August 2014

Taking off...

Hi guys!

So as you may know from my personal blog, I Bit The Piranha, I am currently interning with Vulcan To The Sky Trust in the Press and PR sector. This means I've been attending a lot of the airshows and other events that the Vulcan has been involved with, and thus have been keeping a log of them.

I have since decided to start this blog in order to post these short articles and keep you readers in the know about Vulcan XH558 and what events you can come to to see her. Our journey will start with Cosford airshow which commenced 8th June 2014.

On top of that, since I'm studying Aerospace Engineering, I'm going to try and do some little projects for you guys, the first of which is going to be a pair of trainers that generate enough electricity from walking to charge a phone.

I hope you all enjoy this blog as it revs up and prepares to take off!


Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment